|
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Helpless
There are really times that I am helpless in what I do, literally paralysed and incapacitated. There are times that I just want to close the room and break down and let me tears out, but I am supposed to be a great guy and bite the bullet in all that I do. There are times I must laugh but deep within me I absolutely don't feel like laughing. There are times which I want to pour my heart out to someone but the only person who can listen is God and too bad, He knows it all before I speak. There are times that I want to be strong but I am but a human. There are times that I want to lament about a lot of things but there are many people who are far worse than what I am now, of which I must rest my case. There are times when people envy me for who and what God has provided me, but a lot of these times I wish I were in their shoes instead. There are many times that I want to quit and change a job for a better environment but everywhere is always better except for the place I am located.
posted by Camel @ 5:38 AM
| |
| My World Previous Posts |
Post a Comment
<< Home