Friday, October 01, 2010
The people around you

I thought such drastic turnover symptoms would only exist in Big 4 but somehow the impending economy boom has spurred a haemorrage of colleagues in my department. Sad to say, the youngest and closest colleagues whom I can call friends are the first to spark off a series of resignations, with many more to come in the months ahead. I could only imagine the outflow when everyone bagged in their bonus at the end of the year.

It has become an undisputed fact that people come and people go and everyone carves a career path that he deems fit. The interaction and impact I might have possibly made while they are around is history, what remains are the relationships forged through the short stay here and of couse the test of how well a friendship is maintained when the proximity is not that near in the days to come.

To those who left, who are leaving and are to leave, a toast and my well wishes to your bright future ahead.

posted by Camel @ 5:38 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My World

Previous Posts